My father is working for an international company as a
I have been several times at his office. I like it very much
to be there.
My father is very busy. He often comes late from work.
But I can see that he likes his job. And he always finds the
time to spend with me and mam.
Sometimes he tells us about the difficult situations, which
his company faces. It is so interesting to listen to him. It
seems to me that you need to have a very creative mind to be
My father is a friendly person and he is easy to talk to. I
respect my father and I want to become a businessman too. I
think our country needs good businesspeople to strengthen
After I finish school I'm going to enter the university
and study marketing or management. I haven't decided yet
exactly what will I study. Manager deals mainly with people.
It studies what is necessary to do that people worked better
and were not offended. Marketing deals with market research
and commercial activity in general. I still have time to think
1. In your opinion, how much time should a businessman
work and how much time should he spend with his family?
2. Is a creative mind necessary for a businessperson?
3. Is there a need for businesspeople in our country?
4. What does marketing deals with?
5. What does manager deals with?
6. Are there any other reasons for you to become a businessperson?