This year I'm leaving school. I have already decided what
career to choose. I would like to be a psychologist. I want to
help people to solve their problems. I want to help them to
understand their inside world, to help them to be confident. I
love working with people and children.
I think it's a difficult job, because one should love people,
take care of them, support them.
This profession is rather new and hence very interesting.
Psychologists work with people from different layers of
I realize that my dream can come true only if I work hard.
1. Have you decided what you are to do after school?
2. Why did you choose psychology?
3. Is the profession of a psychologist a new one?
4. Whom are psychologists supposed to work with?
5. If you fail to get the job you want the most, what will