My family is not very big, just a typical family: Dad, Mom, me, my brother and sister and our funny cat.
My Mummy is forty-two, she is a teacher of French at the University.
She is a born teacher.
My Dad is forty-three, he is a professional engenier, he works for a design company.
My parents both like their work very much.
My elder sister Natasha is nineteen, she goes to the University, she wants to be a teacher of geography.
She is fond of reading books on history and fiction.
My younger brother Vladimir is only six years old, he goes to
He is very funny, I like to spend my free time teaching him something.
Vladimir likes to play with our cat.
My grandparents are retired.
They like gardening.
They spend a lot of their time in the garden.
They grow vegetables and fruits.
We enjoy having fresh vegetables and green on our dinner table.I think It's very healthy food.
I love my family very much.
We always help each other.My sister often helps my mother.She washes the dishes and dusts.
Every summer we like to travel somewhere.Last summer we were in London.We had a good time there.
Everyone in my family is my best friend.We are glad that we are together.
1. How many are there in the family?
2. Do you have a brother or a sister?
3. Where do your parents work?
4. Do your parents understand you?
5. In what way do you help your parents?
6. How old are your grandparents?
7. How do you get along with your family?
8. Which of the parents do you want to be like?